• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • verge

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Ft. Worth
    I am sending this to all businesses that have caved into the Mom’s Demand Action demands to request patrons not carry weapons into their facilities. If you care to do the same you have to go to each business web site and find the contact us page.

Corporate Responsibility - Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense In America

I just wanted to share with you my decision to never, ever, patronize your facilities again. Your request for law abiding citizens to refrain from carrying weapons into your locations has had the desired effect on me and I will no longer carry into your facilities. However, I doubt it will have the same impact to any criminals and ne'er-do-wells intent on ignoring your request.

I am a law abiding concealed handgun license holder and I no longer feel welcome or safe at your places of business. As such I will no longer patronize your business. I realize this has no practical effect on your revenue but maybe if the other 100,000,000 or so law abiding gun owners in the United States will join me, perhaps then you will feel the pain of your decision to only allow criminals and ne'er-do-wells to carry weapons into your stores.

Sincerely,

Top Bottom