35f7853572f41e6a72b9c2e157c34ba0.gif

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

Bonus: "Must avoid stigmatizing the highest risk group - men having sex with men" - yet "it is crucial to clearly communicate the reality of the outbreak to slow transmission of the virus!" Sounds like the Leftist propaganda machine is going to have its hands full trying to get that point across without offending anyone!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    So you’re saying it’s ok if it’s a known penis…got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does the third date rule still apply to those who prefer sausage and using the backdoor? Does that make them "known" or are they still strange at that stage? The pecker-pooper connection seems to be responsible for a lot of bugs including those that jumped from animals to humans.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    There seems to be a plethora of pestilences that can be prevented by not allowing a strange penis from penetrating ones poopy place.

Ah hell, here we go . . . AGAIN. :facepalm:

Monkeypox officially becomes a global emergency

Updated on: July 23, 2022 / 8:23 PM / AP

snippet \/ \/ \/

WHO's top monkeypox expert, Dr. Rosamund Lewis, said this week that 99% of all the monkeypox cases beyond Africa were in men and that of those, 98% involved men who have sex with men. Experts suspect the monkeypox outbreaks in Europe and North America were spread via sex at two raves in Belgium and Spain.

"Although I am declaring a public health emergency of international concern for the moment, this is an outbreak that is concentrated among men who have sex with men, especially those with multiple sexual partners," Tedros said. "That means that this is an outbreak that can be stopped with the right strategies."

Then why label it a global emergency you F'ng control freak? :mad:

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Ah hell, here we go . . . AGAIN. :facepalm:

Monkeypox officially becomes a global emergency

Updated on: July 23, 2022 / 8:23 PM / AP

snippet \/ \/ \/

WHO's top monkeypox expert, Dr. Rosamund Lewis, said this week that 99% of all the monkeypox cases beyond Africa were in men and that of those, 98% involved men who have sex with men. Experts suspect the monkeypox outbreaks in Europe and North America were spread via sex at two raves in Belgium and Spain.

"Although I am declaring a public health emergency of international concern for the moment, this is an outbreak that is concentrated among men who have sex with men, especially those with multiple sexual partners," Tedros said. "That means that this is an outbreak that can be stopped with the right strategies."

Then why label it a global emergency you F'ng control freak? :mad:
    Another money grab by the WHO. Here is where their logic breaks down:
    • Kluge (the head of the WHO in Europe) warned against stigmatizing men who have sex with men, the highest risk group right now.
    • However, he said it’s crucial to clearly communicate the current reality of the outbreak to slow transmission of the virus.

Do you see the cognitive dissonance there? And why it is difficult to take them seriously? A link to the full article is here:

Reactions: gll

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    There is nothing new under the sun... I have to think things like this are why homosexuality, bestiality, and the like have been largely taboo from ancient times.

Top Bottom