• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HIGH_PLAINS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Killeen
    Montgomery County 'Semen Squirter' Gets No Jail Time

ROCKVILLE, Md. (WUSA) -- A Maryland man who admitted to squirting semen from a bottle onto two female shoppers will not serve jail time, according to court officials.

Michael Wayne Edwards Jr. was convicted on two counts which carried 3 years of jail time each, but the judge suspended all except the 205 days he already served while wearing an ankle bracelet. So, he will serve no jail time.
    Capitol Armory ad

nalioth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Houston Metro
    Can you ask a mod to edit it? Montgomery County, Texas is part of the Houston metro (this is a Texas-centric discussion board, right?)

daddy45acp

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    central texas
    I wouldn't kill him. I'd want him to suffer more and longer. Think humiliation. Do something to him so vile that he pukes for years afterward every time he thinks about it.

nalioth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Houston Metro
    Can you ask a mod to edit it? Montgomery County, Texas is part of the Houston metro (this is a Texas-centric discussion board, right?)
    you're kidding right?? i didnt realize we couldnt post stories from other states!! Oh and F--K Maryland!!!!!

I never said anything like that.

Just asked that the title be edited to prevent confusion.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    you're kidding right?? i didnt realize we couldnt post stories from other states!! Oh and F--K Maryland!!!!!

Being from the D.C. area I've spent a lot of time in Maryland. It isn't such a terrible place apart from them having really terrible 2A laws compared to Virginia right across the river. I read recently that now white people are the minority (compared to blacks) in the state of Maryland so theres this big debate going on as to whether or not white people should be allowed the same "benefits" afforded to minorities such as college scholarships and whatnot.

More to the point of the article... who coined the phrase "Montgomery County Semen Squirter"? That's fairly hilarious.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Being from the D.C. area I've spent a lot of time in Maryland. It isn't such a terrible place apart from them having really terrible 2A laws compared to Virginia right across the river. I read recently that now white people are the minority (compared to blacks) in the state of Maryland so theres this big debate going on as to whether or not white people should be allowed the same "benefits" afforded to minorities such as college scholarships and whatnot.

More to the point of the article... who coined the phrase "Montgomery County Semen Squirter"? That's fairly hilarious.
    hey clock i lived there from 82-85 my aunt was
    the sec of health and human svcs for regan do you remember a place called whities over
    in va. i used to live over on 4th and g sw

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    In this nanny world today the semen squirter gets his hand spanked....In the days gone long by if it had happened in Texas the local men would have docked him.
    Docked ? Pocket knife removal of the "Mutt & Jeff" glands where sperm is made....Changing from a Bull to a Steer....You get the picture....

Top Bottom