Gun Zone Deals

More OBR hotness from LaRue Tactical....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    $2,000.00???
    Sweet, but no thanks.

Actually, when you compare it to the top shelf brands like KAC and Noveske, and then factor in the billet receivers, rail system and barrel, the price is not unreasonable. And if a person can't afford to play in this price range, what's wrong with drooling over a little eye-candy? ;)

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Actually, when you compare it to the top shelf brands like KAC and Noveske, and then factor in the billet receivers, rail system and barrel, the price is not unreasonable. And if a person can't afford to play in this price range, what's wrong with drooling over a little eye-candy? ;)

I seem to remember somebody making a promise about not buying any more toys very recently, or something to that effect...

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

I seem to remember somebody just recently making a promise about not buying any more toys for a while, or something to that effect.....

AresV

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2010
    Rockwall
    Very nice, but I'd rather have the .308 if I had to pick.

There's lots more options in the .223 AR market to choose from and so many companies making parts that you can build just about anything.

It IS DAMN sexy though.

Top Bottom