• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    Don’t get all excited. They are switching to impact primaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? A million? That's seem highly unlikely. Maybe a few dedicated libtards, but I don't know many people who would go through the trouble of contacting the voting registrar to switch parties just to pick the "less conservative Republican". Seems far fetched.

I'd suspect Biden's policies have motivated far more people to switch.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Really? A million? That's seem highly unlikely. Maybe a few dedicated libtards, but I don't know many people who would go through the trouble of contacting the voting registrar to switch parties just to pick the "less conservative Republican". Seems far fetched.

I'd suspect Biden's policies have motivated far more people to switch.

In Texas, you switch parties just by going to vote in the primary, none of this contact the government shit.

It’s kind of irrelevant though as the OP’s article doesn’t cite where the data came from.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Assuming the article in the OP is reasonably accurate, the data had to be collected before Dobbs was released, so we'll neeed to wait and see how the next million party switches go. If they don't go against us too badly, then we'll do well in the midterms.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Assuming the article in the OP is reasonably accurate, the data had to be collected before Dobbs was released, so we'll neeed to wait and see how the next million party switches go. If they don't go against us too badly, then we'll do well in the midterms.
    An analysis by The ASSociated Press was used in the Fox article for what it's worth.

Top Bottom