• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NOT a bright thing to do in Florida or anywhere concealed carry licenses are issued. 2 to the chest and 1 to the head would have stopped this dipshit in his tracks. And, most likely, the shooting would have been declared Justified due to the circumstances. There is video proof of that.

If that guy at the 2:00 mark did draw a gun (couldn't tell for sure), he probably didn't shoot because he either didn't have a concealed carry license or he'd bought the gun illegally (possibly a gang banger)...or he was just scared shitless and decided to run rather than shoot seeing the car following this asswipe thinking it might be undercover officers.

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    NOT a bright thing to do in Florida or anywhere concealed carry licenses are issued. 2 to the chest and 1 to the head would have stopped this dipshit in his tracks. And, most likely, the shooting would have been declared Justified due to the circumstances. There is video proof of that.

If that guy at the 2:00 mark did draw a gun (couldn't tell for sure), he probably didn't shoot because he either didn't have a concealed carry license or he'd bought the gun illegally (possibly a gang banger)...or he was just scared shitless and decided to run rather than shoot seeing the car following this asswipe thinking it might be undercover officers.

It said a gun was pulled in the description of the video, I agree too blurry to tell.
    Also agree very stupid to do, anywhere really.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Dumb but semi creative. I wouldnt do it. The music was chosen well.
    I wonder how many they filmed that didnt run away and sat there like WTF? ha

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    YEah he has a gun. Holy crap black people are easy to scare(sorry sterling) lol
    df.jpg

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I'd like to see the conclusion, where the guy chasing him caught him at the end. Probably got his ass whooped since there was a crowd behind the guy. I would kind of say it was deserved if it happened.

Top Bottom