• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bvillars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Hey guys, not sure if anyone here shoots or collects Mosin Nagant rifles,but Cabelas in Ft. Worth has them on sale starting tomorrow for $99.99.

bvillars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    cabela rifles

texascop 2 The add in today's paper stated ft worth store only.I have had items sent from corsicana to the ft worth store. you might try that and good luck

bvillars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Also men I have never shot one of these rifles,but I do have two tins of ammo left over from my gun store. I realizethat these rifles offered for sale will not be the truly collectable vintage, but should I buy one for the heck of it and shoot it till i am out of ammo and then sell it. this ammo has a stamp on the rim 823. I was wondering where it was manufactured.

bvillars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    I am located in Grand Prairie. I am not sure I am going to sell it or not. I saw the add for the Mosin and remembered i had a couple of cases of it. I think I will probably just buy the rifle and shoot it. I am not trying to pry up the price but if you cannot find any I would rather let you two have it than just shoot it. I am going to my farm in fairfield tomorrow to hog hunt so give me a shout monday. Heck if nothing else maybe both of you can come to the farm and we will shoot it, or hog hunt with it. i do appreciate your replies, I would like to send each of you a charger full to identify it.

tenfeathers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    crawford tx
    $499.00 but who's counting <G> Same rifle just add scope, There's a guy here with one that he put moden scope on and at the range the hits dead center at 600 yrds. seen it.

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I have two Mosins and they have both been great rifles. I've worked on the trigger a bit and smoothed some things out in the action. The longer one shoots quite well with the trigger work.

kfog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Houston
    Buda had them too, but we sold out of them friday afternoon around 2 or 3 p.m. those suckers were screaming off the shelf

TXSig

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    El Paso
    Has anyone here had any problems with the sticky bolt on the Mosin? I know its the combination of cosmoline and the enamel on the shells; but does anyone have the "best" answer on how to clean this out of the rifle? I've already read most of the cleaning techniques on the web. I'm just asking here on this forum.

Top Bottom