• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Looking to sell my Mosin Nagant, is in perfect working order because its a Nagant. Extremely accurate, solid gun, fun to shoot. Bayonet included, asking $170.00. If interested or you have a question text me at 940 three six seven 3319 _MG_0326.jpg _MG_0335.jpg _MG_0338.jpg _MG_0341.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Need more details, such as arsenal (Tula or Izhevsk, most likely), year of production, matching parts and any other marks on the receiver that might be of interest (see Russian and Soviet Mosin Nagant Marks if you're not familiar with what I am talking about).

It also looks to be post-war, does it have any other accessories in addition to the bayonet? Usually they come with a sling, an oil bottle, ammo pouches and a cleaning kit.

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    By the way, in abbreviated form it is called a 'Mosin.'

A 'Nagant 'generally refers to the M1895, a seven-shot, gas-seal revolver designed and produced by Belgian industrialist Léon Nagant for the Russian Empire.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    By the way, in abbreviated form it is called a 'Mosin.'

A 'Nagant 'generally refers to the M1895, a seven-shot, gas-seal revolver designed and produced by Belgian industrialist Léon Nagant for the Russian Empire.

Which is actually a pretty awesome little gun 1895 industrialist design.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Which is actually a pretty awesome little gun 1895 industrialist design.

Agreed, I have a couple and I wish I could shoot them more but the ammo isn't cheap or common (but usually there's one or two folks selling it at the SAXET show).

I find the most amazing feature is how the cylinder moves forward and locks up against the barrel. That feature is what made it a good candidate for a suppressor!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    The appraiser at Cabelas valued the rifle alone at $160.00 so I think adding ten bucks for a bayonet and a box of ammo is a damn good price. If you've no interest in buying the gun for the price I posted, and you have nothing helpfull to say, then I will thank you to respectfully keep your opinion of it to yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Need more details, such as arsenal (Tula or Izhevsk, most likely), year of production, matching parts and any other marks on the receiver that might be of interest (see Russian and Soviet Mosin Nagant Marks if you're not familiar with what I am talking about).

It also looks to be post-war, does it have any other accessories in addition to the bayonet? Usually they come with a sling, an oil bottle, ammo pouches and a cleaning kit.

Cheers! M2
    if I'm reading it correctly it is the izhevsk arsenal built 1943. I have no other accessories for it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      42.2 KB · Views: 134
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      43.1 KB · Views: 133

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    You can get hex recievers for $130 at classic. When you buy 90% of mosins they come with a bayo. Plus a sling cleaning kit oil tin and two ammo pouches. Cabelas through out the year drops their mosin prices to $130 and Black Fridays for $90

Navysooner - please go read the rules for this forum. Hopefully the mods help the OP out and clean the crap out of this thread.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/guns-sale/40251-comments-classifieds-section.html

Sorry, OP, one Mosin owner to another.

Last edited:

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    If you don't have anything constructive to say towards the sale of this gun please keep your crap comments to yourself. You can find rules in the rules section of the forum. Please feel free to check them out.

Top Bottom