• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    I got a great deal on this .22lr. Mossberg Tactical with about 50 rounds through it for $100 !!!

Anyone have one, or have any experience with one??

IMG_2804.jpg

pewter99ta

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Texas
    What a deal!

I purchased one about a year ago to have a cheap plinker and teach the kids to shoot. It's not the best .22 ever built but it's served my needs perfectly. No complaints at all.

apmechanicdude

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    San Antonio
    That's a hell of a deal! I bought mine from Academy for $280 but it's the newer version. It's the flat top that comes with a flash suppressor and removable peep sights. I tried it only once so far but I like it a lot! Mainly because of the price of ammo, but the ar look to it is very appealing too. It's my first .22 and I look forward to many many inexpensive trips to the range. The ONLY complaint I have about my version is that there's a point in the front where you can attach a sling to it. This wouldn't bother me at all if it wasn't permanent. When you take the polymer shell off completely it stays attached to the barrel, no disconnect or anything, and I can't just slide it off the end because of my suppressor. For me it just makes it difficult to find the sling I want too because most slings that I've seen have a few different styles of clips, but I don't want a metal clip that'll slide around and stuff. Finally found one on ebay for $30 or so made of 550 cord. Very cool looking! Anyway brother, recap..... Great buy, gun shoots great, congrats and enjoy!

Dragwn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Plano
    I have one with the carry handle and adjustable stock (ATI) but haven't had a chance to go out and shoot it yet. My wife liked it so much she ordered one from B&S Guns in garland where I bought mine, but being short she wanted the flat top. Only problem is finding the 25 rd mags in stock anywhere.

Anyone in the DFW area get together to shoot?

Top Bottom