• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    As a newbie to CHL I am much less concerned with being 'made' while standing or walking vs. sitting, crouching, bending over etc.

For those with experience, what tends to be the most vulnerable situation, and how do you avoid it?

Have you ever been made, and what were the consequences?

I have one of these. Actually for the 1911 5" . The way it fits, it just makes you look fat.
    154.jpg

Im having one of these made for twin 1911's. Mine will have the barrel toward the ground because 90 cant is just dumb!
    146.jpg

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    It is only an offense to INTENTIONALLY fail to conceal your handgun.

Answering exactly to your question as put, I would say that could get you in trouble. Being annoyed is not a justification. ;)

Perfect. Thanks. I think I'm going to go ahead and read over the relevant statutes and stuff just to make sure nobody is having some fun. ;)

But overall as being answered (intentionally failing to conceal the weapon is a no-no) seems pretty reasonable.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    My biggest fear when carrying in public is the gun dropping on the floor of the toilet when I'm taking a dump! Some places give you a nice shelf on which I can set my pistol while I am taking care of business; but others make it tough.

Outside of that, I use a Uncle Mike's IWB neoprene holster under t-shirt most times, have never had a problem carrying that way. I've also never caught another CHL holder not concealing, but I would nicely mention it if I did.

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom