• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Lol, you're like Hillary speaking in Ebonics.

I acquire a lot of knowledge from the brothers. They keep me green so to speak. It's not Ebonics. It's respect.

I live in Killeen. It's a world on to itself. There's no color. Unless it's green.

Last edited:

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I acquire a lot of knowledge from the brothers. They keep me green so to speak. It's not Ebonics. It's respect.

I live in Killeen. It's a world on to itself. There's no color. Unless it's green.

Lol. I kid I kid. True story: a friend of mine in our younger days had left winger parents who used some weird crystals for deorderant and smelt funky. Anyway he grew his hair out into long dred locks and thought he was some reggae Rasta guy. As an adult he lived on family money just smoking dope and laying around all day. One day he got a wild hair up his ass and decided to go to Jamaica to be with his people lol. He planned one never coming back. He got off the plane and went to the hood. He found the first group of dreadlock guys there and went up "ey mon, wuz up my bruthas". They didn't give him the warm welcome he was expecting lol. They said what the **** are you doing here white boy? They took all his cash and whooped his ass severely . Lol he came back to the us and eventually got rid of the dreadlocks. I cannot help but laugh everytime I think about it. What a dumb ass.

Top Bottom