• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    geee.... i wonder what could have precipitated that.

on the plus side, somone had to buy a bunch of bibles right?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hey, look! They're just as stupid as the people who were burning Qurans! No better, no worse than the other situation.

... just childish.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Hey, look! They're just as stupid as the people who were burning Qurans! No better, no worse than the other situation.

... just childish.

hehe exactly

thopugh hot stacked naked chicks sounds fun.

like, stacked vertically? as in a pile?

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Let someone say they are going to burn a Quran and it is national news and people start screaming how we have to "understand" that all muslims aren't bad, it's just a few that are taking things to an extreme...

Let the Muslims burn Bibles. Not a peep from anyone.

This is so not right...

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Let someone say they are going to burn a Quran and it is national news and people start screaming how we have to "understand" that all muslims aren't bad, it's just a few that are taking things to an extreme...

This is so not right...

true

YAWN... They're just books...

also true.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.

THAT is my point! WE have to accommodate everyone, WE think that we have to be PC, WE have to bow to them?

I am so tired of the "don't offend anyone" mentality. By not being offensive to anyone, we are now on the defense to everyone.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    THAT is my point! WE have to accommodate everyone, WE think that we have to be PC, WE have to bow to them?

I am so tired of the "don't offend anyone" mentality. By not being offensive to anyone, we are now on the defense to everyone.

This is true. Look at what happened to Lebanon. It was a Christian country and they had a democracy. Not now!

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    When Christians become extremists, they typically go off in the woods and segregate themselves. When muslims get a little left of center, they try to kill people. There is a huge difference. Christians feel that non-believers should be converted. muslims believe that non-believers should be killed.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    This is true. Look at what happened to Lebanon. It was a Christian country and they had a democracy. Not now!

I saw a very good story on this subject.
    I also think burning books is just a stupid way for people to creat hostility. Doesnt matter if your christian or a damn Muslim. IT wont do any good.
    Let a christian act out and its all over the news. If a Muslim does the same thing, it seems to be over looked.
    I have no room in my life for anything Islam and will not allow it to become part of my life. I have Zero tollerance and will not accept it. None of my feelings would ever make me desire a book burning simply because that aint the way to handle a problem.
    If Islamic people wanted to live in piece, then im all for it. If they want to hurt me because im christian, then LETs GET IT ON!!!
    Live and let live. Im not responsible for the wrong choices anyone makes untill it affects me. If a muslim decides to find christian faith, then Im all for em.
    Just keep the islam stuff away form me because I dont want it!

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    quote(I have no room in my life for anything Islam and will not allow it to become part of my life. I have Zero tollerance and will not accept it. None of my feelings would ever make me desire a book burning simply because that aint the way to handle a problem.
    If Islamic people wanted to live in piece, then im all for it. If they want to hurt me because im christian, then LETs GET IT ON!!!) quote

Sums up my feelings.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    quote(I have no room in my life for anything Islam and will not allow it to become part of my life. I have Zero tollerance and will not accept it. None of my feelings would ever make me desire a book burning simply because that aint the way to handle a problem.
    If Islamic people wanted to live in piece, then im all for it. If they want to hurt me because im christian, then LETs GET IT ON!!!) quote

Sums up my feelings.
    i like you

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas

Sums up my feelings.
    That is not acceptable!!!
    Here, use this instead!!!
    transformar-gun.gif

Top Bottom