• ...and so much more!
  • navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Saw that clip before. Some people managed to get their guns back, but as I recall the video on that part, they had a big room, with guns just thrown in and piled 8 or 10 deep. People where sorting through them to find theirs (which no doubt were pretty scratched up or worse).

SB112 signed into law April 07 addresses that issue for Texas.

Freedom1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    Yah, some people still say it never happened. Bill O'Rielly for one.
    I know laws have been passed since then to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. But the Government brakes laws faster than they change their underwear. I fully expect it to happen again. And more than once.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    While I am the first to defend "officer safety" protocals....that first deal with that old lady was just plain stupid. She is showing them her food supply, her water supply and the gun she has to protect herself. She tells them it is unloaded and she never does anything aggressive....and she gets dogpiled. Those are the guys that give LE a bad name. Louisiana is a different kinda place thats for sure...part of it was the officers fault, but alot of it gets put on the politicians that pass those unconstitutional "laws". I cant beleive the NRA isnt down there filing lawsuits left and right on behalf of these folks! Makes me sick and ashamed of my fellow officers.

oathkeepers.org

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    texascop2, if you were ordered to confiscate people's weapons, would you? I'm just curious... I know if I had been a member of the national guard units that were involved in that mess I would have refused those orders.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    texascop2, if you were ordered to confiscate people's weapons, would you? I'm just curious... I know if I had been a member of the national guard units that were involved in that mess I would have refused those orders.
    Hmmmm...I dont know that I should answer that in a public forum.
    I WILL say that you should go to "oathkeepers.org" and watch the video. Having read up on them recently, I support their 10 rules to live by.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    This isn't a video about past history - it's a video about our future. If you think the lawless law in LA was bad, wait 'till you see what the professional criminals in Washington will do.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Ill just say i feel sorry for anyone that trys to take mine. I remember when i was sent to the Wounded Warrior Unit right before i got medically retired my first Sgt tryed to tell me to surrender my firearms I straight up told him "i swore to uphold the constitution of the US against all enemies foreign and domestic and if you want my firearms you will have to come and get them but i advise against it." I will not under any curcumstances let a LEO in my home without a warrant and i sure in the hell will not let them touch my firearms. I will defend my rights and my firearms to the death.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I'm really to pissed of to think or speak rationally about this. i will say that it disgusts me more than anything has before, the man at the end is correct America is changing and not for the better and it deeply saddens me that my future children will have to grow up with this crap. i understand safety being an issue with LEO but LEO have nothing to fear from law abiding citizens. i do not care who you work for or what you have been told to do but you will not come in my home with out a proper warrant and you will not be getting your hands on my legally owned firearms. who ever ordered those LEO to go door to door and start confiscating weapons should be strung up in the square for violating peoples constitutional right to bear arms and who ever decided that they could take that right away from law abiding citizens needs to face the consequences.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I'm really to pissed of to think or speak rationally about this. i will say that it disgusts me more than anything has before, the man at the end is correct America is changing and not for the better and it deeply saddens me that my future children will have to grow up with this crap. i understand safety being an issue with LEO but LEO have nothing to fear from law abiding citizens. i do not care who you work for or what you have been told to do but you will not come in my home with out a proper warrant and you will not be getting your hands on my legally owned firearms. who ever ordered those LEO to go door to door and start confiscating weapons should be strung up in the square for violating peoples constitutional right to bear arms and who ever decided that they could take that right away from law abiding citizens needs to face the consequences.
    perhaps not the words I would have chosen, but I share your sentiment

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    perhaps not the words I would have chosen, but I share your sentiment

i know alittle strong but i was speaking out of utter disgust and i apologize for that very few deserve to die, but they should face the music for what they did what ever it may be.

Top Bottom