• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I figure if I have anything else on here I might as well use it as an anchor. It is a lmt sub defender 2000 has the lmt fa bolt yhm front flip up and arms 40l rear, rra 2 stage trigger, lmt tac charging handle fm 556 flash suppressor, surefire quad rail, ta 31f acog with the trijicon red dot. and the magpul stock and ergo grip. Actually its still pretty light I put some pics up for alls enjoyment cause I know I like to look at guns.
    Lynx Defense

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Very nice. Does the sight need to come off in order to use the BUIS?

Yea you cant use the arms sight without taking off the acog and they dont cowitness either. I got the red dot on top of they acog if they both go i would have to take em off Im thinking about getting the larue mount with the lever.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Yeah, that's the problem I had when I mounted a scope on mine. The eye relief isn't long enough to allow a forward mount with this scope. I'm able to do that my Eotech. But my optic scope is a cheap-o NC Star. and the eye relief doesn't allow for both to work at the same time. Thankfully, even with this inexpensive scope, the quick mount system stays pretty true to zero on and off.

I like the furniture on your rifle,. but I'm trying to figure out the rail guards. Looks like Magpul XTM on parts and something else on the others. I really like the XTM's and that's what I have on my one and only EBR build.

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Yeah, that's the problem I had when I mounted a scope on mine. The eye relief isn't long enough to allow a forward mount with this scope. I'm able to do that my Eotech. But my optic scope is a cheap-o NC Star. and the eye relief doesn't allow for both to work at the same time. Thankfully, even with this inexpensive scope, the quick mount system stays pretty true to zero on and off.

I like the furniture on your rifle,. but I'm trying to figure out the rail guards. Looks like Magpul XTM on parts and something else on the others. I really like the XTM's and that's what I have on my one and only EBR build.

Thanks the acogs are built like tanks so im not to worried about them. The rail gaurds are magpul xtms that I took and stippled for mo grip.

Top Bottom