• Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    I'd love to hear from you guys about a few things:

1. What can we improve in the game?
    2. What do you think about the player vehicles - Sportscar and Sandrail?
    3. Are the missions too hard, too easy, just right?
    4. What do you think about the art style/quality?

We're constantly trying to improve the game and feedback from players is a great way of doing that. We have over half a million people playing the game right now but we want to get that number into the millions...

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Only thing I dont like is the stuff like send a key (or whatever it was) to your friends to complete the mission. I skipped every one of those.
    Graphics were great. Half a mill users is awesome. Congrats.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    he6u3u3u.jpg

Wait.....what does that high score say????? Oh yeahhhhhh. :D

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Pilgrim,
    No matter what I try, I still can't seem to get my tango contacts to sync with my leader board. I have done resets, reinstalled tango, cleared cashes (android). I can send my kid brother and recieve texts in tango. The one person I have on my leader board is frozen with the score just displaying dashes.

When i hit the brag button it pulls up the whole contact list properly. When i restart the game it performs the syncing with the spinning tire.

Any other ideas?
    Adam T.
    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Pilgrim,
    No matter what I try, I still can't seem to get my tango contacts to sync with my leader board. I have done resets, reinstalled tango, cleared cashes (android). I can send my kid brother and recieve texts in tango. The one person I have on my leader board is frozen with the score just displaying dashes.

When i hit the brag button it pulls up the whole contact list properly. When i restart the game it performs the syncing with the spinning tire.

Any other ideas?
    Adam T.

Same here.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Pilgrim,

Any other ideas?
    Adam T.

We've had a few reports of that issue as well... has something to do with authentication issues for some phone and version combinations. We applied a hotfix for some of the problems but we're still working on a final solution. We have an upcoming update for both Tango (the messaging app) and Road Riot that we hope fixes the issue once and for all.

When was the last time you updated the game and messaging app?

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    You wish......

Just a point of note, Angelia - the highest recorded score we have so far is 156,738. That's from phones that are actually connected to our authentication servers. If you can get past that score then you'd officially be the top player in the game :)

No pressure...

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    We've had a few reports of that issue as well... has something to do with authentication issues for some phone and version combinations. We applied a hotfix for some of the problems but we're still working on a final solution. We have an upcoming update for both Tango (the messaging app) and Road Riot that we hope fixes the issue once and for all.

When was the last time you updated the game and messaging app?

Pilgrim, pm sent.

AdamT

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    The new content update for Road Riot is available for Android. IOS is still waiting for approval.

Lots of cool new stuff:

- New player progression system - 60 levels of rewards.
    - Updated the look and theme for what used to be the Sandrail. We are going for a more "exotic supercar" theme for player vehicles.
    - New player vehicle... the Missile Car.
    - A new Road Riot avatar girl :)
    - and more...

Don't worry - if you previously unlocked and upgraded the Sandrail you will have the new updated car along with all of your upgrades intact.

Hope y'all enjoy the new content!

Top Bottom