• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I picked him up in Liberty hill. 6 weeks old. His dad had a fairly big head, but mom was smaller. So he's not going to be a "Rap video" sized Pit but hes still my buddy. The girlfriend named him "Remi". After Remington. Iam soooo gonna beef him up. Pits are the best dogs in the world.

View attachment 16752
    ARJ Defense ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I've promised myself I'd not buy another puppy. I can't stand dogs that are under 1 years old.

Dogs are only as good as their owners. Good luck with your mutt.

The girlfriend is bonkers for the dog. Good grief, he sleeps on her chest at night. She gets up every two hours to take him outside. No BS. This is the first pit she's had. Ive had a few. She's one of those "super pet lovers". Sugergliders and other....as she puts it, "cute" animals. Flying rats is what they are.

So with him that makes three dogs, three cats, three fish in the house. But one cat is on the fast track out the door. Shes an asshole and loves to puke cat food right by my side of the bed. Some poor dumbass will answer the craigs list add and this peckerheaded cat will be gone. If I don't run a 300blk up it's ass.

thack1963

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Copperas Cove
    I picked him up in Liberty hill. 6 weeks old. His dad had a fairly big head, but mom was smaller. So he's not going to be a "Rap video" sized Pit but hes still my buddy. The girlfriend named him "Remi". After Remington. Iam soooo gonna beef him up. Pits are the best dogs in the world.

View attachment 16752
    Way cute, as long as you raise them right, no such thing as a bad breed.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Way cute, as long as you raise them right, no such thing as a bad breed.

Yeah, you definitely need to know how to run a strong, powerful dog. Temperament gos the way you want it to go with pits. They can be just as aggressive as you make them. Or as passive as you like.

Ive had one that was a cat killing machine. She would climb shelves to get at cats. Then Ive seen a 100# male pit that wouldn't hurt a fly. He was a massive chunk of meat. Tow chain collar cause he'd snap everything else. He could "pop" tennis balls. Throw a brand new tennis ball to him and you would see the powder puff out, as he crushed it. Had a female that could crush ham bones like they were this plastic. Made a hell of a crunchy sound too.

One of the best thing about pits is that you can use them to climb hills out in the woods. Keep them on a horse lead with a halter as a harness, and they are tractors. They will simply just pull you along. Up all types of grades. And they get solid traction.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    He makes a good alarm clock. he just chews on your face. Damn....even at 6weeks he's got a bite. Feels like pliers. I'm not joking. The little guy is already powerful.

I hope he turns out like this one:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0dcdWm8gleh7Ppl1GxnYxebBm6WJa8_80e-D3mBRNj4f9RyAzLg.jpg

But thats a $2000+ dog.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Cute pup! Better watch out because several folks on here think pit bulls are a "shoot on sight" dog

I love my pit mix, tho... best dog I've ever had.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Yeah...when I run across some pitaphobe. I remind them of "Petey" The savage pitbull in the Little rascals. He just couldn't help but but mawl Spanky.

During WWII the germans had Rotts, we had pitbulls.

ww11.jpg

98153_f520.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnegjAvo5o4TQDbLP-ew8BkY39dnom-e5TNHVDvS7LmjL6a6sN.jpg

Pitbulls are as American as Chevy and hotdogs. The stupidass gangster rap crap have gave them a bad name. if you think pits are shoot on sight dogs.....take a cutting torch to your 1911 while your at in. Both are just as American.

Top Bottom