• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Sold my XD9, and found a great deal on a used PM9...
    DSCN0261.jpg

DSCN0262.jpg

Next on the list, an XCR!
    ARJ Defense ad

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Those are in fact HST's, the ones pictured are 124+P, I have somewhere around 100 of those, and another box of 50 147gr. I am going to have to give it a good cleaning, it had a few issues this weekend at Farnam's, but they may be operator error as they happened while firing weak hand, no problems with strong side.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    I have had one for a couple of weeks now and love it. Galco makes a great inside the belt holster (model wlk460/$35.00) that I picked from Amazon.com that I give two thumbs up.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Great find and a nice little pistol. Some people report feed problems, but I never had an issue with mine. It was always perfect feed and extract. Make sure and use the slide catch lever to release the slide on on full mag. That is the recommendation in the manual. Using the sling shot method to release the slide, as most people use on other auto-loaders, has been know to cause feed problems with the first round. Might not, but again the manual says to use the slide catch.

I found the PM9 to be very accurate for a small, two finger grip pistol, and being so light and thin, it's about as easy to conceal as they come. I think it will serve you well.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Woohoo D! That will be the perfect mate for your LCP!!!!!!!!!!

J/K, I have been eyeing a K9 for awhile. Something small enough to conceal during the summer. Good pickup.

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    welcome to the club! I've been carrying a PM9 for several years and it has been stone reliable the entire time ... light, flat, accurate and no failures in about 700 rds ... it's a keeper

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Is that gonna be the Robinson Armament XCR? What Caliber set-up, I hear there are a few choices.

The one and only. I am probably going to grab one in 5.56 and pick up a 7.62 conversion later.... just trying to find the right price.

Top Bottom