My new Steyr

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
IMG_0329.jpg

The camillus in the pic is for sale if any one is interested....
IMG_0340.jpg

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
Shoot??? You mean it doesnt just hold down papers??? J/K, it shoots like a dream... had it at shiloh right after I bought it ran through 100 wwb right out of the box with no FTF/FTE and holds a pretty damn good group, shot my CCW course with it the next day and then ran a mix of ball and JHP through, again no problems. The sights take a little getting used to, but once there they are probably the best and most intuitive sights I have ever seen on a handgun.... Highly recomend this pistol to anyone looking for a cheap (hate using this word, because this is not a "cheap" pistol) reliable handgun in 9mm or .40, CDNN has them for 339 right now... and there are a few to be found in local shops as well...

Infamous

Jul 28, 2008
North Dallas
CDNN is STILL selling them for that cheap? WOW.

those are great guns. i hear that they were what a gen 4 glock would evolve into, except the engineer quit and joined steyr

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
Heard the same about the design, and yes CDNN stil has them, I am trying to decide, next month I may pickup a .40, or I might wait two months and get an XD in .40....

Rob1796

Sep 17, 2008
Colleyville
Very nice buy. This one is on the short list for me right now...choices choices choices.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member