Gun Zone Deals

My unusual, obscure Ghostbusters reference story.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    This story really has nothing to do with anything; I just wrote it and thought it was a fun read. And yes, it is true.

-------------------------

One night while drinking beer in bed some random guy texted me asking for his friend. I replied. "There is no XXXX (I forgot his friend's name), only Zuehl," thinking whoever got that would have no clue what I was talking, write me off as a crazy person or meth-freak, and that would be that.

The guy texted back, "That's cool. Are you with Gozer the Gozerian?" Surprised, I decided to keep up the charade and pretend to be his friend. He asked me about some business deal they had and I gave him my advice: "Sounds good, go for it." I had no idea what he was talking about.

Over the next several months he'd occasionally text me, asking in very vague terms, about high-level business deals. I always responded in equally vague terms, saying things like, "Sounds pretty good," or, "I haven't seen it yet but I'll look at it later." One of the deals was for four million dollars!

I guess whatever advice I was giving this guy was paying off and making him rich, because until I divorced AT&T he kept asking me if a deal was good or not and never caught on that he was gambling millions of dollars on the advice of a stranger who didn't even know what he was talking about. If I find out who he is I'm going to tell him he should give me some of it. After all, I was the brains behind the operation.
    Texas SOT

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Idk but I swear a Ghostbusters pick came up for like half a second on google images when I moused over a pic, but I didn't see it again after thar

Top Bottom