• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GaTesLgD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Texas
    Hello all as you may know I'm new to the website and decided to link you all to my Youtube gun channel. Now im a beginner but have about 10 up. Some are kind of boring but some are ok. I'm going to start getting more detailed and doing more shooting and unboxing videos and so on. Thx and please sub & comment :) GaTesLgD - YouTube
    DK Firearms

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Welcome to the world of guns, lol..

Thanks for posting the vids. If you're thinking of doing a video like blog, may I suggest just sounding a little more into what you're talking about. You sound like the monotone teacher who's been teaching the same subject for the last 30 years.....in the Gator and AK did, totally misleading. I was expecting some Swamp People action, lol....please watch where you're shooting, lol....I know you wanna smile at the camera and pull the trigger at the same time, but it looks weird, lol.

Now, post up more carnage, lol.

GaTesLgD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Texas
    Welcome to the world of guns, lol..

Thanks for posting the vids. If you're thinking of doing a video like blog, may I suggest just sounding a little more into what you're talking about. You sound like the monotone teacher who's been teaching the same subject for the last 30 years.....in the Gator and AK did, totally misleading. I was expecting some Swamp People action, lol....please watch where you're shooting, lol....I know you wanna smile at the camera and pull the trigger at the same time, but it looks weird, lol.

Now, post up more carnage, lol.

lol I'm new to it but I will work on it :) Thx for the tip.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Thanks a lot. Every time I go watch some you-tube Video, I see two more on the right that look interesting. Then I watch one of those....and see two more on the right that look interesting. Then...........

And again and again, until I force myself to stop watching.

Top Bottom