• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I don't even have to watch/listen to know what it is.

The success of getting certain first time voters out to the polls may be what pushes Obama way over the top. I'm not sure McCain has a pool of voters that can compete with Obama.

I may be repeating myself, but I saw an interview with a lady crying because her father who recently passed away wouldn't get to do what he said he wanted to do before he died, vote for a black man for President. She was touched to the point of tears that she herself would get to and further, that America had selected a black man to run without any consideration of skin color.

That, is why racism and skin color will always be a factor in our society. I'll bet even if she watched the video and heard and saw herself say it, she wouldn't get it that she herself was making a choice based on skin color. It's amazing the level of dense in this country.

God Speed America..... :patriot:

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I do not judge anyone by their color.I like some of Obamas ideas but their are some I do not.This will be a really crazy election.I just hope Florida has fixed their voting machine problems as I do not want to wait weeks to find out who our next President will be.

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    Howard Stern did a brilliant piece of journalism, however let's not overlook that the black vote would be 90% Democrat regardless of the candidate. It is difficult to not make associations between this and the blind support we saw during the OJ trial.

Ignorance however remains color blind:
    ABC News

There are too many people who will be voting for wrong person for the wrong reasons.

Top Bottom