• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I heard she was 20 year old. Regardless here we go again the presidiot is calling to try and ban assault weapons again. Even on Fox they seem to be beating that drum also. I dont know ban assault weapons, and the next crazy out there burns down or bombs a school with kids in it that, could be worse. Of course the side door was not locked so there was easy access to the school and there was no guard, Hire retired cops and military people arm them and lock the f****ing doors.
    No, the next crazy will use whatever they have, and that includes the banned weapons that honest people can not legally own I the presidiot (I really like that name BTW) gets his way.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    I read that "it" had another place targeted, but gave up because the security was too strong, so "it" went to the school.

Expect this story to mostly disappear within 24 hours.

Yes, exactly like the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre. Story disappeared in less than a couple of days because of the identity of the killer and no gun involved. That had the commies gasping at straws for a narrative.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Couldn't get it out of it's head that all it's early Christian education said that it was nuts to be what it became, and knowing that truth decided to attack the source of it's education and ultimately end it's own sick existence... Suicide by cop for cause...

PDiddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    South of I10
    Couldn't get it out of it's head that all it's early Christian education said that it was nuts to be what it became, and knowing that truth decided to attack the source of it's education and ultimately end it's own sick existence... Suicide by cop for cause...
    Don’t forget that TN banned gender affirming care for children on March 3rd and just a couple weeks ago Hanoi Jane was on National TV advocating for the murder of Christians...

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I just realized - there is a real chance the left might take the risk of trying to make this creature into a victim. "Oh, look how those evil Christians treated this poor lamb, denying 'her' identity and discriminating against 'her" until 'she' snapped and fought back with the weapons they love so much until the evil police executed 'her' without a trial..."

I truly hope this isn't accurate but these days you never know.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom