• midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    I'm starting mine young!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338921730.290453.jpg

It's all Tapatalk or the iPhone's fault.

BeckyLouOutdoors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Texas
    Its not too late - THIS SATURDAY JUNE 9th, Bring the girls and come shoot with me! I am extremely excited to be helping with the inaugural event of “National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day”!! I am looking forward to having these girls and their families out on the range, stressing the importance of safety with firearms and increase their level of comfort around guns. It will be wonderful to provide them FREE the opportunity to participate in the firing of guns, or simply observe others from a distance. Encouraging them to ask questions, and handle a firearm, possibly for the first time. I really want to inspire positive feelings and instill confidence in these young women concerning firearms, allowing them to make informed decisions in the future when determining their personal position on firearms and the relevance they have to our life, our liberty and our freedom. Check out my event and others on this link GUN EMPORIUM HOSTS NATIONAL TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO THE RANGE DAY

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Shoot Smart has a great day for these girls. Learning games in the classroom, range time with a .22 and instructor, and a goodie bag later. Safety, marksmenship and fun are stressed. Only five bucks.

They have had a bunch of girls already.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I'm ready to take my girls to the range ... but they're still too young. The youngest is still a ways away at almost 2 and I'm ready to take the oldest, but not sure she's ready (almost 4).

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Took my two girls out the the Austin Rifle Club. They had a real nice little deal. Had a bunch of guns out there for the girls to shoot with ROs at each station, a bunch of food/snacks/drink, and some prizes. Done up real nice!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I take a daughter almost every time I go.

My 15 yo loves the target AR, and the17 yo loves the Glock 21. they both can shoot dime groups on the 17 HMR.

It's a nice thing to do together, that always ends up with us getting burritos afterwards.

Top Bottom