• ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    No need to reply.

Im just trying to drag up old posts that are interesting. I'm getting bored of what's been up the last few days.

My solution- pull up your favorite thread at least 1 month since it's last post and bring it back to life. As long as it's interesting we all win.

1. Find an older thread that has been forgotten that is worth bringing back.

2. Post to it.

3. Enjoy.

4. Suggestions? Do the pledge of allegiance, hum/sing: my country tis of the, American the Beautiful, God Bless America, and the Star-Spangled Banner. America is awesome.
    DK Firearms

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I've never laughed so hard in my life when the new owners of the site took over. I've looked for the thread where we were all cussing at each other using "obscure fonts" but couldn't find it. Everybody was in an uproar, but subverted the new (and changed) rules. I suspect it was deleted, but it was funny as hell at the time.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I've never laughed so hard in my life when the new owners of the site took over. I've looked for the thread where we were all cussing at each other using "obscure fonts" but couldn't find it. Everybody was in an uproar, but subverted the new (and changed) rules. I suspect it was deleted, but it was funny as hell at the time.

Start a new one.

Top Bottom