• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Ok guys I know this has been brought up before, and I am teaming up with the guy that started it a few weeks back. We need to get at least 4 jugs of the wc844 powder(which uses h335 loading data) to get free hazmat. Now shipping is not super cheap but when you break it up 4+ ways it isn't bad. Here are the figures from where I will be ordering from-

4 jugs

$85.00 a jug = $340.00
    Hazmat fee = $0
    Shipping = $22.39

=$362.39
    362.39 / 4 = $90.50 = Each

6 jugs
    $510
    $27.17
    =
    537.17 / 6 = 89.53 - EACH

So as you can see as long as we get 4 people to commit to one jug we do ok. Also I have figured out and if you are using between 24-25 grns of powder per load with some screw ups/spills involved you should be able to get 2000 rounds out of (1) - 8lb jug of this stuff. ( 2240 rounds to be exact )

Do the math on that and you really see some savings compared to going to cabelas and spending $25.99 a jug + tax right now for any decent .223 load.

Here is the only catch though guys.. Is that these powders come out in LOTS** and one lot might be hotter or slower burning than the next.. So you need to do your own load data *TRULY.. but anyone that loads .223 for plinking knows an acceptable level in the case that is going to be safe and fire just fine. I will be honest I am so cheap, and only really practice with my ar-15's now so I load 23grns always.. it gets me almost 100 more rounds per 1000k and they still shoot great with 55-62grn's and cycle my SBR's guns. If you want them hot work up however.

***here is the comparison - 8lbs of h335 for $137.00 (online!) + a 27.50 hazmat fee. You are looking at almost $170.00 online or locally with tax http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=HDH3358

So here is how it will work. We get 4 people committed to buy, we meet up on the weekend and exchange money. Make the order online, and I will forward everyone involved the invoice with all contact numbers. I will show everyone my drivers license and give out my contact info so no one thinks I am going to run off with their gunpowder, and if so you can come beat down my door. For reference info if you want it my username on ar15 is 308winner, and if you look at my buyer/seller rating I have over 40+ positive feedback postings to my name. PLEASE POST **I WILL TAKE (X) Jugs, and email me at** jeremy dot C dot Mcdonald @ att dot net
    Guns International

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Id be in for two, I know Im new and just registered today but Id be more than willing to meet up with anyone. I dont even have my reloading setup yet but Im told this is a pretty dang good deal and its getting harder to find. Seems like we always have this problem around election time though.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I live in Kyle by Lehman high school but I work in Austin over by UT so pretty much anywhere is fine for me. Mornings are usually busy for me at work but lunch time or Sundays are good for me as well as after 6 or so on week days.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Ok call me to work it out. We either need to do it quick, or wait a week, as I leave on friday to drive up to Colorado for the 4th.

PM sent.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Id be in for two, I know Im new and just registered today but Id be more than willing to meet up with anyone. I dont even have my reloading setup yet but Im told this is a pretty dang good deal and its getting harder to find. Seems like we always have this problem around election time though.

1slow01z71 could you please email or call me to setup a time to meetup for the money? Chitty Called me today and he is ok with waiting till I get back from a trip to do it, or doing it this week. I would prefer to get them ordered as I don't want them to sell out of the Jugs at this price. So if you can meet up before friday let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jeremy M.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Your call for some reason did not come through on caller id. I got the message a few days after on my way up to Colorado. I was gone for 10 days and just got home last night. I will call you and the other individual back this week, and lets try and meet up towards the end of the week or this weekend to make the order.

Thanks,
    Jeremy M.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I called you and left a message when I got home from my trip, but didn't hear anything, I called you again last friday with no pickup. So I went ahead and placed an order. I got 4 jugs and they other guy claimed 2, and i need one, and the second one is spoken for. If you are interested in Half of it (4lbs) we could do that? Or try and rally up another few to place an order?

I apologize this has been so back and forth, but it got to a point I had to pull the trigger. Let me know what you want to do.

JCM

Top Bottom