• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zfields

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    San Marcos, TX
    I know not the best place to post this, but figure it would be best to bug reloaders first!

I need an old desk for a reloading bench, I just moved to TX, and my old bench is way to big for my apartment. So If anyone's got a old desk they want to part with on the cheap, let me know : )

I can pick it up in the San Marcos, S. Austin, or possibly San Antonio area.
    As long as its decently sturdy (I can beef it up) and medium/small size, it will work!
    Texas SOT

Txmark

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Mustang Ridge
    Check out the State of Texas surplus store. It is located on the corner of Bolm Rd / Hwy 183. They have all kinds of office furniture (desks, chairs, filing cabinets,etc) and the prices are pretty resonable.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    I use an old medical cart. Has locking wheels, couple drawers (also lockable) and a storage area underneath. On top I have Two Mec (12 & 20 ga) loaders side by side and on the opposite side I am using the Lee loader plate so I can switch from single to tower press. (also have a progressive but am selling that one). There is lots of room on the top for other items to sit, I screwed in a 1"thick board to stiffen the top and it works wonderfully.

Be creative in your search, you may find something other than a bench or desk that will do what you need.

zfields

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    San Marcos, TX
    Curious which progressive set up you have, and what caliber its in. I need to add another 9mm progressive, since I rarley shoot .45, and the conversion kit is almost the same price as the full set up ( lee pro)

Top Bottom