APOD Firearms

Need Help finding a CZ 512 -- Houston area.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Like the title says, need to know where I can pick up, handle, molest, and possibly purchase a CZ-512 in .22LR. If you all would keep an eye out I would appreciate it.

It is the semi-automatic, clip fed, half metal/half polymer framed, wood stocked, .22LR rifle made by CZ.

I have checked, Gander Mountain in Spring, Carters Country, Texas Tripods and Feeders in Spring, Buffalo Nickel in the Woodlands, Woodlands Tactical, Academy Sports, Collectors Firearms, Spring Guns and Ammo, Cyprus Firearms, Sportsman's Outlet in Humble, Pig Supply in Highlands, Pasadena Gun Center and Marburgers in Seabrook, all with no luck. They are happy to order one, with a price variance among the group of about $60.

Not interested in anything else, just that one specific rifle.

Thanks,

1401-500x500.jpg
    DK Firearms

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Ok, no luck with finding this gun anywhere in .22LR. So................ our interests have widened a bit.

Want to be albe to lay hands on it before purchase if possible (that is why we are avoiding Gunbroker, etc.) and have extended my range of travel the entire length of I-45 from Galveston to Dallas, and even on to north east Texas. May have a trip next week up that way.

Does anyone have a lead on a:

Weatherby XXII, magazine fed, Semi Auto??
    pix820757128.gif

or an Anchutz model 525??

anschutz_525.gif

Top Bottom