• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • backupnow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Corpus Christi
    I am in need of some 9mm dummy rounds about 20 , no primer or powder. to be used as pusher rounds in a drum. let me know how much it will cost.

Thank you,
    Jon
    Guns International

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Jon, Get yourself some once fired 9mm brass, take a glue stick and carve it to fit inside the case. Shape like bullet and you be done.

If you would like to have some "snap caps" punch out the old primer and replace it with a piece of eraser off the end of a pencil. Then fill the forward end with a piece of glue stick. IF you need something more robust. Pick up some dowel from your nearest home improvement store just larger than what would fit easy into the 9mm case and sand, paint and glue yourself up what you need.

Hope this helps.

brocknchrist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    south texas
    Jon, Get yourself some once fired 9mm brass, take a glue stick and carve it to fit inside the case. Shape like bullet and you be done.

If you would like to have some "snap caps" punch out the old primer and replace it with a piece of eraser off the end of a pencil. Then fill the forward end with a piece of glue stick. IF you need something more robust. Pick up some dowel from your nearest home improvement store just larger than what would fit easy into the 9mm case and sand, paint and glue yourself up what you need.

Hope this helps.

Does that eraser thing really work... I wanted some snap caps but that would be easier(read cheaper)

Live, Laugh, Love. If that doesn't work, Load, Aim and Fire. (repeat as necessary)

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    Send me a Pm with your addy, I will get some made up next week when I get back and send'em to u. Copper plated bullets ok?

tapatalk it works !

Pappy

Resident Septuagenarian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Texas
    Thank you for the info, but I like to have FMJ heads,

For clarification; do you mean head as in the end that holds the primer or head meaning bullet??? I know what you mean, but, I'm a stickler for correct terminology...no offense meant.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Does that eraser thing really work... I wanted some snap caps but that would be easier(read cheaper)

Live, Laugh, Love. If that doesn't work, Load, Aim and Fire. (repeat as necessary)

Works very well. Have been using them for 20 years... Only issue, some that I have left out on the bench have either become hard and shrunk a bit which broke the glue bond on the eraser or the glue bond failed after a couple years of use. The fix, check the eraser end, if it is becoming hard, carve it out and replace.

Top Bottom