• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RHEAMOND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    jacksonvill,tx
    I just pick up a shotgun and need to know how much it worth and is it a collectable

it a stevens 12 ga. moldel 94 and has no serile number and it says proofy tested on the the other side.
    So can any one tell me about this gun?

Really need someone help with this gun .The shotgun is the one behind the pistol. I love it it only cost me $ 25 dollers for it .
    Texas SOT

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Single shot, break open? 45-95 bucks, depending on condition. Considered a "shooter", not "collectible" by most..... If you're going to collect, a copy of the "Blue Book of Gun Values" is your best resource!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Be nice - we all start somewhere. I can remember a few I bought early on, just *knowing* they HAD to be "worth a lot".....

Some kind soul took mercy on me and gave me info on how to be sure BEFORE ah bought!<G>

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    No problem! I shoulda tossed a smiley or two in my reply, because I think we were both wonderin' the same thing, but I just happened to think the question all the way through to the end first! I'd venture to say that 98% of us have bought worthless guns thinkin' we'd found a hidden treasure!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I researched the gun and found it is a single shot break open shotgun. I always liked them and thought they were well made.

I've had two Stevens 12 gauge pumps and two 12 gauge double barrels. Hunted for some time in Kansas with one of the pumps. They are good, solid shotguns but were never high end, expensive guns. It's not worth a mint but it's a good serviceable scatter gun. If you like it, that's all that's necessary.

Flash

Top Bottom