Need Support Group LOL

ErnieNWillis

May 28, 2009
First I would like to introduce myself as I am new to the site. I am a 35yr old male from N. of Houston and currently waiting on my CHL. I would appreciate others sharing their DPS CHL wait time woes. Here is my time line to date.

1. DPS received packet via certified mail 3-9-09

2. Status on DPS webpage changed from
No License/ Certificate active to
Processing Application 4-14-09

3. Still waiting 5-28-09 :1zhelp:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
First I would like to introduce myself as I am new to the site. I am a 35yr old male from N. of Houston and currently waiting on my CHL. I would appreciate others sharing their DPS CHL wait time woes. Here is my time line to date.

Welcome to the Forum, at least your online staus has changed....been 6 weeks for me now with no change what-so-ever...:banghead:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
May 28, 2008
Ft Worth, TX

If you don't hear something by 6-9-09 give em a call. They should issue, deny or tell you they need more time within 90 days of receiving a completed packet.

Welcome to the forum. Peruse the site, there are several threads about wait times, it'll give you something to do while you wait. ;)

target4fun

BANNED!!!
Sep 13, 2008
San Antonio
Their process times are longer than normal but my students have been getting them in 30 - 45 days sometimes longer.....

If you dont get it in 2 months you should give them a call... and remember to be nice to them!

ErnieNWillis

May 28, 2009
Why 2 months? State law gives DPS 90 days...............

I am on day 86 right now and my status is still "Processing Application".
How long should I wait before I start calling them?

Top Bottom