Needing a place for a Dad/Son to hunt

redfishray

Mar 16, 2008
I need to find a decent spot for my son and I to do a meat hunt I really dont care about size as long as its safe . I cant throw out 2k for for a lease but more than happy to dicuss a fair price ... we usally hunt in west texas but the gentleman's wife passed away and I want to give him some time .. so if ou know of something please let me know!

The ak kid

Jul 14, 2008
Where are you located? How old is your son? Can you help with some ranch work if you hunted for free?

Lemme know.

TXgolfer

Jul 17, 2008
Humble,TX
I would help for a Hunt!! I have a 8 yr old son. I live in the Houston area. Im not the guy who started this thread but would love to go on a hunt~~

LR-AR-LB

Jul 13, 2008
I have dove hunted at Texas Star Ranch, between Devine and Yancy which is south of Hondo. Thay have great dove, deer and hogs. 175.00 for a doe/hog combo. 75.00 for day hunt and they have 2 catch and release tanks for bass and catfish, also a really nice hunting cabin with kitchen.

Kelley 210-288-1833

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads