TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Picking it up Wednesday - (prox) 2,900 rounds of it. FCFS - 55 cpr

REDUCED - FIFTY CENTS FORTY FIVE CENTS per round!! Should be about a thousand rounds left - been told to get it gone.

Yes....that's a FIVE GALLON bucket full of 'em, plus another bag (not pictured)!!
    7.62 1.jpg
    7.62 2.jpg
    7.62 3.jpg
    Target Sports

Last edited:

dtownmj

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Houston, TX
    It looks like chinese copper washed ammo. If so, that is probably precovid pricing right there. Great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Folks....if you're going to contact someone about something they're selling, PLEASE get to the point and avoid foolishness and trying to cajole them into doing something they told you they won't do. ESPECIALLY don't waste an hour of their time and then try to "talk down" the price. Because I tell you what...as one jackwagon found out this evening, I'll NOT sell it to you at ANY price when I'm trying to get work done and you're trying to be a damned comedian....and failing.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Folks....if you're going to contact someone about something they're selling, PLEASE get to the point and avoid foolishness and trying to cajole them into doing something they told you they won't do. ESPECIALLY don't waste an hour of their time and then try to "talk down" the price. Because I tell you what...as one jackwagon found out this evening, I'll NOT sell it to you at ANY price when I'm trying to get work done and you're trying to be a damned comedian....and failing.
    Robert is just that way. Don't let his actions reflect poorly on the forum in general.

Heh.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom