• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Ft. Hood/San Antonio
    I have a AR-15 A2 style. Works fine funcitonally but does show signs of use. I Painted the upper and furniture in black krylon paint about 2 months ago. Needless to say she is not a pretty girl but shoots fine. She is built on a spikes lower. I do need to replace a spring in the rear sight still but plan on doin that when I get back into town sunday. It also has a Single Point sling adapter installed. I can include the single point sling i used in afghanistan with mine if wanted but the release lever snapped off so i have it zip tied to the gun. Will also include 2 30

Open to all offers on possible trades, not really looking for anything in particular.

Also if anyone is interested i am looking to trade AR-15 mags for AK mags

DSC08887.jpg
    Guns International

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Ft. Hood/San Antonio
    Interested in semi auto shotguns, 16ga pump action shotguns, scoped deer rifles, S&W j frames, .357 revolvers, and semi auto pistols. Glock 20.

That picture of the rifle is also Before I painted it. Can get a recent photo of the rifle this sunday when i am back in town

Last edited:

NaturallyArrognt

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Boerne
    Wat is the estimated value to u? its hard to do partial trades when there isnt a basis number to work upon since it is painted and used.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Ft. Hood/San Antonio
    I have been offered 800 cash for it from one person at work and another guy offered me a lee enfield plus 600 cash. If the right gun came along though i would consider a full out trade. Not trying to rip anyone off on here. Open to all offers

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom