New Colorado Recall - Evie Hudak

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OFFascist, Oct 9, 2013.

1. OFFascist

OFFascist Active Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    Our pro-gun brothers and sisters in Colorado recently recalled two anti-gun democrats and now they are going for a third. If you would like to help them out please consider donating some funds for the cause.

We need to punish anti-gun politicians any way that we can.

Recall Evie Hudak

2. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known

Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    I love this because even if she doesn't get recalled this whole effort has been a massive "in your face!" to the gun grabbers. Plus they are having to spend money to defend themselves. Nice to use their own tactics against them for a change.

3. ROGER4314

ROGER4314 Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!

Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Politicians hate recall elections because they remind the mindless Liberals that they ARE accountable to the people! I wish the people in CO good luck on this one. It sounds like this Liberal needs to GO!

Flash

4. Mitch34

Mitch34 New Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Aurora, CO
    I hope this is proof that Colorado is still salvageable as a pro-second amendment state. The fact that two anti-gun politicians were recalled is promising, but I still have a slight sense of pessimism. I still do have some hope that things will get fixed.

Hickenlooper and Company have caused much damage in terms of reputation and economics for this state. For example, "Magpul Industries" has left and some shooting events have been cancelled, due to fear of violating legislation. This is especially sad since Colorado has been known as somewhat "gun friendly" and it benefits from hunting tourism.

I must admit that Colorado has been infected by a virulent strain of liberalism. How can a governor who supports gun legislation, decide to grant a temporary reprieve for Nathan Dunlap's execution? Doesn’t he care about the victims and that the death penalty can deter these crimes? Dunlap is of course the "Chuck E. Cheese" shooter and I find it sad that Hick does not seem think the execution would deter violence. Please remember that Nathan and James Holmes have openly shown their fear of death. For example, Nathan asked for intervention to stop his execution and Holmes surrendered to police.

The Colorado mentality seems to favor criminals over victims. It was therefore logical that politicians turned their anger towards the “ease” of people getting “conceal and carry” permits, after the theater shooting. I guess putting much more red tape will protect would be killers from law-abiding citizens.

In closing, I still somewhat like Colorado, but I sometimes feel that I am on a sinking ship.

5. itchin

itchin TGT Addict

Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Colorado is beautiful. Stay away from Denver ans boulder. The rest of the state is pretty awesome. Except for Trinidad lol.

6. 1slow01Z71

1slow01Z71 Well-Known

Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    We used to hunt outside of Pagosa Springs a lot as well as far southern CO but we are going to our other spot in Cuba NM next year instead due to this legislation BS. I refuse to give my money to a state that infringes on our rights like this. I really hope this lady gets the boot as well. If she does I believe it will really help send a message to the rest of the politicians contemplating not representing their constituents.

7. jordanmills

jordanmills Well-Known

Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Apparently that will give the republicans a majority in their senate.

8. stanjones

stanjones Member

Aug 19, 2013
    South Austin
  9. shooterfpga

shooterfpga TGT Addict

Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Didnt realize we had people from colorado here. Im in the springs quite often usually on or around ft carson. And sometimes in your area of aurora at the afb. I was really bummed that pikes peak was still closed from flooding as i wanted to go shooting and the new 1250yd max range on post at ft carson was fixin to close.

10. 1slow01Z71

1slow01Z71 Well-Known

Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle