• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I asked my doctor when or if my body would ever stop producing spike proteins. They are toxic, after all. I don’t want to end up with an autoimmune disease in 10-15 years. He said no one knows.
    From what I understand, it causes your blood cells to create spike proteins. I don't really care to have my bodies immune system attacking my blood cells. I kinda think I need those.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Regarding vaccines in general a family of a friend of my daughter has chicken pox. They were all vaccinated of course.

None are full proof.

Just sayin.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The mRNA is gone within a few days and the spike proteins are gone within a few weeks.

So they write a piece that goes against what others say. I guess it all depends on who you believe.

So many others have had studies saying these vaccines don't stay in the arm, yet this piece tries to say they mainly do. Not sure I'm buying this. Nothing about how animals were dying from these vaccines before being rushed into human trials. Nothing about how it was deemed "Not For Human Use" up until the pandemic.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Not sure if it’s already been mentioned, but there is a new study out of Israel (has not been peer reviewed yet) that shows people who were infected with the Covid virus, and recovered, were at least 19X less likely to be infected with the Delta variant, than those who were vaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Not sure if it’s already been mentioned, but there is a new study out of Israel (has not been peer reviewed yet) that shows people who were infected with the Covid virus, and recovered, were at least 19X less likely to be infected with the Delta variant, than those who were vaccinated.

Shhhhhhhh the vaccines work now pay pfizer or you cant feed your family

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

Do you have any links for that. I'm not doubting it but since Israel is highly vaccinated I was wondering if this might be related to "hybrid immunity" that I've been reading about. In a nutshell, when someone has had covid and then gets vaccinated they end up with an immunity that is many times one would get from either separately and may be more likely to protect against future variants. It's at the kinda maybe stage right now but looks interesting.

New Studies Find Evidence Of 'Superhuman' Immunity To COVID-19 In Some Individuals

Naturally enhanced neutralizing breadth against SARS-CoV-2 one year after infection

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Do you have any links for that. I'm not doubting it but since Israel is highly vaccinated I was wondering if this might be related to "hybrid immunity" that I've been reading about. In a nutshell, when someone has had covid and then gets vaccinated they end up with an immunity that is many times one would get from either separately and may be more likely to protect against future variants. It's at the kinda maybe stage right now but looks interesting.

New Studies Find Evidence Of 'Superhuman' Immunity To COVID-19 In Some Individuals

Naturally enhanced neutralizing breadth against SARS-CoV-2 one year after infection
    You're really pushing the mainstream propaganda on these mRNA vaccines. Got stock in it?

For every argument there is a counter argument. These vaccines were rushed out, while every report of effective prophylaxis was buried. Every new study is met with either not enough information or medicines that were deemed safe before the pandemic are now dangerous. Something ain't right with these vaccines when first they were touted as preventative from getting the virus to you can still get the virus but with less symptoms. I am aware that science changes when dealing with new medicines, but if you don't know what it will do, don't lie or your credibility goes out the window. I'm tired of all the lies, and I'm tired of all the fascistic means of pushing a drug that seems to change from month to month.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

Here’s one, there are many that highlight the same study.

If you think I’m going to inject an experimental vaccine when I already have natural immunity….yer crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

IIRC, the only vax approved for use in Israel is the Pfizer vax.....

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    You're really pushing the mainstream propaganda on these mRNA vaccines. Got stock in it?
    3,000 share of Phizer and 8,500 in Moderna. I considered doing a hostile takeover of J&J but decided it wasn't worth it.

Gee, what political parties attempt to belittle people who's views disagree with their own. I thought conservatives were open to differing views and open debate.

I started working in the medical field in 1975 and saw a ton of new innovations. I also saw many new ideas that were laughed at that in the end turned out to be game changers. One of the most blatant was in regards to the Doctor that discovered that some gastric ulcers were caused by a bacteria "H. pylori'. He was laughed at and called names but in the end he was right.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Here’s one, there are many that highlight the same study.

If you think I’m going to inject an experimental vaccine when I already have natural immunity….yer crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks for the link. It does touch a bit on hybrid immunity.

Top Bottom