• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2Shots1Wound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Discovery Announcement ~ The densest element in the known Universe has been found!

heilemann061030_300.jpg

Pelosium:

A major research institution has just announced the discovery of the densest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Pelosium. Pelosium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311.

These particles are held together by dark forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

The symbol of Pelosium is PU.

Pelosium's mass actually increases over time, as morons randomly interact with various elements in the atmosphere and become assistant deputy neutrons within the Pelosium molecule, leading to the formation of isodopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as Critical Morass.

Then catalyzed with money, Pelosium activates CNNadnausium, an element that radiates orders of magnitude more energy, albeit as incoherent noise, since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons as Pelosium.
    Texas SOT

B17-FE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    SE TEXAS
    "When activated it's known to increase global warming according to the Gore expectorate (spewing) scale."

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Ya know this is very funny. We all know that she is dumber than a box of rocks. She has to be the very worst example of where this country has stooped to. But........

One day last week I was on my weekly shopping trip to Walmart and had the SUV radio on 950 Houston. Great talk shows, all of them. Can't recall which host it was but he started naming off about 50 names of doctors, lawyers, and important folks in the Houston and Beaumont areas. When he finished he said that these are published CONTRIBUTORS to Nancy Peelosi.

Now just what the heck are these supposedly "smart" people doing donating to a real nutcase?

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Each time I see her on tv and look into the empty eyes I wonder at what can be elected in this country sad to say I believe we(our politics) may be seen as a joke around the world. Can anyone see her in the presidents office that would cause some nightmares.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    This particular statement may cause nightmares. Please be careful and think before you type.[/QUOTE

Of course sir and thank you for monitoring a very poor statement your a very intelligent person well at least in your mind.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    This particular statement may cause nightmares. Please be careful and think before you type.[/QUOTE

Of course sir and thank you for monitoring a very poor statement your a very intelligent person well at least in your mind.

I was merely stating that even the thought of Pelosi in the oval office could induce nightmares. As far as my intelligence, you have no idea who I am, or what my IQ is. I did not insult your intellect, why are you attemptimg to insult mine.

Top Bottom