• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 31BBear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Hey guys,

I found you while looking up information about handguns I'm looking into purchasing. I have been around weapons all my life, but generally prefer the sharp, pointy kind. Although I do like me some handguns. I guess it comes from the fact that I feel if you are going to take someone or somethings life you should have to look it in the eye. I have always enjoyed hunting/tracking, but not stand or blind hunting. And of course really enjoy target shooting and tactical courses, with handguns or rifles.

The reason I'm looking into getting a handgun after all these years is I have a family now and would like to know they are protected and have a respect for guns, know how to use them if they need to, and possibly an activity we can all enjoy.

Any ways I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys and join the community.

Bear
    ARJ Defense ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Howdy Bear! I hope you find some usefulness out of this forum, there are some great folks on here and a wealth of knowledge; but don't hesitate to join in on the fun! As long as people are civil, there can be some outstanding conversations on here!

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom