• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOCMedic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    Hey all my name's Chris, I'm from Arizona originally I am stationed at Fort Sam Houston Texas now. I have been here for about six months I'm in route to PA school I was stationed in Fort brag North Carolina for the last 10 years and I was a member of the North Carolina shooter forum. I am an avid gun collector and concealed carry instructor in North Carolina and I'm looking for like-minded people here in Texas to be able to share thoughts ideas and feelings about guns over the forum. I am looking forward to meeting you all and can't wait thank you very much and have a great day.

SFC Chris Bush
    Capitol Armory ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Howdy Chris, welcome aboard! Hopefully you'll be able to join us either for one of the local gun shows or during a range day.

Also, if you aren't aware, there is a sportsman's range up at Camp Bullis which is a great deal. It's $30/yr but only open for four hours on Saturdays and Sundays. Still, it's a nice facility and never really crowded except for the week before hunting season starts. If you want more info, let me know as the thread that was on it disappeared during the recent DNS attack.

Cheers! M2

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Howdy, Chris!

When you talk about guns - you ARE referring to those used for hunting purposes, right? Not those evil, military-style weapons of war that shoot thousands of rounds if you just look at them??? Those scare me......

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Welcome aboard and thank you for your service, as Koinonia stated there is quite a few of us here in San Antonio and it would be great to have you at our next range day.

Top Bottom