• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I have been there, but they aren’t too friendly towards helping folks learn about weapons. There are too many wealthy folks who buy first and ask questions later at that establishment! :)
    Astute observation. Those guys are always around, there may even a few ( one) here. All you can do is avoid places where there is a high concentration of those.
    Texas SOT

Skeezix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    Houston
    Welcome from Fulshear! There were a couple of FALs for sale on Texas Gun Traders (I know, I know) a couple of weeks ago, that might still be there. No connection to the seller(s).
    Thank you so much. I saw an Israeli fal two weeks ago but missed it. Most of what I see now is not what I’m looking for, it I will keep me eyes open. Feel free to contact me if you see anything that looks good. I still haven’t figured out how to PM on here yet. I think I have enough posts, but still trying to figure the forum out.

Skeezix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    Houston
    Back to FN,
    I have a Columbia Contract FN49 that I needed info on and bought a very good book from the website below. You might contact him about FN FAL.

Here are som pics of my FN49 It is #79 out of 1000 made for Columbia.
    View attachment 401772
    Great! Thank you for the useful info - I will definitely check it out!

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I still haven’t figured out how to PM on here yet. I think I have enough posts, but still trying to figure the forum out.
    Yes, you need a few more posts. I guess it is to dissuade drive by fruiting and trolls. There will be an envelope icon on the right side of the navigation bar next to your name.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I see. Well, that might be the problem then! Perhaps I can find someone with those traits to accompany me.
    The very last time I was in Collector's Firearms I had a pocket full of cash & was in the market for a high end 1911. I told the wife lets go out to eat then I want to go in Collector's Firearms. She was on board with all that. So we walk in & I head over to the free standing case with all the Baer's, Wilson's, Browns, Nighthawks & so on.

The wife was always fine with guns & a great shot so she starts walking the display counter checking out pistols with absolutely no money or intention of buying anything. I finally get tired of waiting for someone & as I head over to ask for help I watch every swinging dick salesperson following her around want to be of assistance to her.

I'm thinking for phuc sakes is it that rare that these guys see a women or what? So I walk up to her and some horn dog is offering to show her anything she wants. When she sees me she ask if they had what I came to buy? I'm like yeah but every that works here thinks they have a chance of selling you something & perhaps jumping your bones. At this point the salesman still does not acknowledge me. So I say phuc these punks they don't want my money & I sale money ordering it & having a friends dad put it on his books. So I ordered my Bear SPR & waited 6 weeks & saved a few dollars.

Skeezix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    Houston
    The very last time I was in Collector's Firearms I had a pocket full of cash & was in the market for a high end 1911. I told the wife lets go out to eat then I want to go in Collector's Firearms. She was on board with all that. So we walk in & I head over to the free standing case with all the Baer's, Wilson's, Browns, Nighthawks & so on.

The wife was always fine with guns & a great shot so she starts walking the display counter checking out pistols with absolutely no money or intention of buying anything. I finally get tired of waiting for someone & as I head over to ask for help I watch every swinging dick salesperson following her around want to be of assistance to her.

I'm thinking for phuc sakes is it that rare that these guys see a women or what? So I walk up to her and some horn dog is offering to show her anything she wants. When she sees me she ask if they had what I came to buy? I'm like yeah but every that works here thinks they have a chance of selling you something & perhaps jumping your bones. At this point the salesman still does not acknowledge me. So I say phuc these punks they don't want my money & I sale money ordering it & having a friends dad put it on his books. So I ordered my Bear SPR & waited 6 weeks & saved a few dollars.
    If I end up back in collectors at some point I’ll post my experience here to help/warn others.

Top Bottom