• ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I’d love to see one in 454 Casull
    I know you can shoot the 454 casull through the 460 revolvers, so wondering if it would be the same in the case of this theoretical rifle I hope they make.

Both really cool rounds. I had a 460xvr for a time but I really wanted the hunter model to bring to Africa

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    I know you can shoot the 454 casull through the 460 revolvers, so wondering if it would be the same in the case of this theoretical rifle I hope they make.

Both really cool rounds. I had a 460xvr for a time but I really wanted the hunter model to bring to Africa
    LOL, I was hoping my 454 would function with 45 LC.
    While it would be absolutely amazing, I think asking for one that could cycle all 3 might be asking a bit much, even though we’re dreaming.

• Haha
    Reactions: MTA

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Also why the hell did they do a 19in barrel? You're not going to gain anything over a 16in barrel with the pistol cartridge. Just adding weight and making it more cumbersome to carry.

16in Rossi for reference. Added a peep sight since this picture was taken. Love this thing...
    1705940795750.jpeg

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Also why the hell did they do a 19in barrel? You're not going to gain anything over a 16in barrel with the pistol cartridge. Just adding weight and making it more cumbersome to carry.

16in Rossi for reference. Added a peep sight since this picture was taken. Love this thing...
    View attachment 428744
    I had the same thought. They gained a round in capacity, but I’d rather loose a round and have a 16” bbl, especially since it comes threaded.
    I don’t really want to hang a can on the end of a 20” barrel.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    If the quality is similar to Henry I’ll buy one. All the Rossi’s I looked at didn’t justify the price tag. I’m fine paying more for something that isn’t ass.

I've seen more than a few rossis that felt like they had the internal parts made from sandpaper and the sights installed by sledgehammer.

I think there was some company slicking them up, but yikes.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

View attachment 428744
    gotta be honest man, its weird to see you post something normal and not fcked up or crazy :laughing:
    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Top Bottom