ARJ Defense ad

New Frontier Armory, Has anybody used them?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I've decided to build an AR15. The above named store in Nevada sells a complete Plum Crazy lower for $129, and will ship it to Houston for about $15. I remember a thread recently about a bunch of folks buying PC Lowers and getting a good price. But for a single order this seems to me to be a reasonable deal. Has anyone used the company before?
    My ultimate goal is to get the look of the original M16A1, so the little buttstock will have to go. I hope to find one of those "parts kits" to complete the gun. Not going for tacticool slick, but rather a plinker that looks like the ones I drug everywhere in the Air Force in the '70s Actually the ones we had were so old they did not have that button on the right to seat rounds, but mine always shot like a champ. I think I was one of just a few that liked to clean, care and generally admire them.
    Any infomation is appreciated
    Hurley's Gold

Ishtacka

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Dickinson, Tx
    Sorry about the later reply but I just ordered some mags from them. They are like an online retailer should be, immediate email conformation and day-of shipping. I received my shipping conformation at 9:13pm the evening of my order and got my package withing 5 days (including a weekend) via UPS. If it means anything, I would order from them again.

Top Bottom