• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peter M. Eick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Houston
    There is a new gun store on the west side I just tried out. They seem very nice and customer oriented so I was really pleased.

They are on Mason road, south, at Kingsland across from Fuzzy's and Sears.

Tactical Firearms, 281-693-4867. 636 s mason.

Key thing, they order all new guns at wholesale prices. I ordered from them today and they were between 200 and 300$ cheaper then any of the other gun stores on the west side for the same gun. I was absolutely shocked. They gave gunbroker a run for the money on the price.

So look them up. I have no affiliation with them other then I will buy from them again. Nice to be treated like a customer again.

somedudefromhouston

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    houston
    I just ran by there after reading the post above. The counter man told me they had just recvd their FFL 4 days ago, had lots of inventory inbound. Not a ton of stuff on hand today, they are still a new store getting things in order. I will be checking in on them regularly, as they are near by.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Just ran by there today. Decent prices on the guns they had.

Why didn't you all mention the laser-shot gun training bays they have? :banghead:

I ran through three scenarios on the house. School shooting 2x and a traffic stop. It was a bunch of fun.

Peter M. Eick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Houston
    Why did I not mention it?

I had no interest in it.

By the way, the rifle I ordered Saturday is already in the safe. I could have picked it up yesterday but I was too busy. Great bunch of folks to work with. I will definately be buying from them again.

Rusty Gun

brass picker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Gulf coast
    Sounds like a great place. I am moving to Katy in the next month or soand will certainly stop to check them out. thanks for the heads up

21Brutus

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2010
    Cypress
    I concur!

Folks...just to add another voice. I read this post, and was looking for a new .45 so I sent an email to Tactical. Jeremy (Owner) responded same day....and when I sent a note back LATE Friday night he responded immediately from his mobile for 30 minutes of back and forth....look, his prices are right and his customer service is WAY better than Carter's, Academy, Gander, etc.....so he gets my business from now on.

Chris.Blaschke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    Richmond
    Folks...just to add another voice. I read this post, and was looking for a new .45 so I sent an email to Tactical. Jeremy (Owner) responded same day....and when I sent a note back LATE Friday night he responded immediately from his mobile for 30 minutes of back and forth....look, his prices are right and his customer service is WAY better than Carter's, Academy, Gander, etc.....so he gets my business from now on.

So, are you willing to share the owner's e-mail.

Tactical Firearms

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    katy, texas
    Thank you all for your support with the opening of our new store! If you all ever need anything, have complaints, suggestions, or praise please feel free to email directly at jjalcede@tacticalfirearms.us We are here because of you and will work hard to earn and keep your business. Everyone that talks and posts goods things about us will keep us here and will allow us to continue to beat everyones prices and service hands down.
    Thanks again,
    Jeremy

jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    Jeremy,
    I will come by and say hello as soon as possible.
    Jack
    Thank you all for your support with the opening of our new store! If you all ever need anything, have complaints, suggestions, or praise please feel free to email directly at jjalcede@tacticalfirearms.us We are here because of you and will work hard to earn and keep your business. Everyone that talks and posts goods things about us will keep us here and will allow us to continue to beat everyones prices and service hands down.
    Thanks again,
    Jeremy

Top Bottom