• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kiowamtp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Fort Worth
    Hello

I am new to this forum. I found the forum trying to search for some AR info and figured I would join. I am a member of various forums but I like the idea of being a member of a "local" forum rather than a national forum. I have been around guns all my life. I have 22 years of active duty service (retiring this year) so I have been shooting the standard 38 revolver, 45, and 9 service pistols and of course the standard long arms, M60, M240, M4/M16, etc.

I just need to get out and shoot my own weapons a little more. I have my fair share, but my New Years resolution is to get out and get some rounds down range. I finally finished my AR budget build. I am looking forward to see the sights my wife bought me for my B-day. I guess you can say "apprehensive" is the word. I just hope they are for the right gun! Oh well, that is what a receipt is for, right? I'll see tomorrow and update the board. It might make for a good laugh. She is not into guns, but tries hard to stay involved, gotta love her.

Hope everyone had great holidays and wish the best for this New Year.
    Gun Zone Deals

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Welcome.

When you retire, the most difficult thing to do in the morning will be to pick out your day's clothing.

Be well.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Welcome, Thanks for your service, and we have a group that goes to Elm Fork on the last Sunday of the month. That's what forces me to get out and put some rounds down range. May be a little bit of a drive, but you are welcome to join us.
    Elm Fork Shooting Sports

Top Bottom