ARJ Defense ad

New Guy Moving to Abilene From CA! I'm Free!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    when you get here, started checking on the Abilene Lunch thread, sometimes its four or five of us, sometimes just two but we have been getting together more often lately

I assume you are PCSing to DAFB. Bones or Hercs?

4literranger485

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    Abilene, TX
    Looks like we're close to you, in Lancaster, I'm outta here at the end of July, don't let the Komifornia door hit you in the ass! Freedom here we come!

Dennis

very close! Congrats, I cannot wait to get out as well!

when you get here, started checking on the Abilene Lunch thread, sometimes its four or five of us, sometimes just two but we have been getting together more often lately

I assume you are PCSing to DAFB. Bones or Hercs?

The Bones of course, whats a Herc? (just kidding lol). I've introduced myself in that thread. Don't know how many lunch breaks I'll get on the flightline lol. But I'll be shooting on the weekends!

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I'm working on it! Looks like rental properties in the area are kind of spendy!

with 5 colleges and a military base, yeah, rent is high here.

why don't you come into Texas through the Mexian border. You'll get a free medical exam, free clothes, and housing :green:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Got plenty around the Killeen area. Usually good out at Stillhouse lake wildlife management areas. Opens Sept 2 IIRC. Depends on the area of the state you are in.

from an idgit coffeeholic

4literranger485

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    Abilene, TX
    I got a question for you all. Will I be able to swap my CA issued CCW permit for a Texas CHL? And/Or will they accept my CA training certificates for the Texas CHL/CCW application? I know my CA permit is reciprocated in Texas, but I want to get a Texas one with a quickness when I get there. Thanks for any tips you can provide!

Top Bottom