Target Sports

New Hampshire Leads the Way!! Removes all Knife Laws.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Wow, making people responsible for their own actions, and not trying to restrict things that could possibly be used in a criminal act, kinda a novel idea!?

New Hampshire has removed all knife laws, effective in about 60 days.

They even did it UNANIMOUSLY, no dissenting votes in the legislature for the bill.

If you want to carry a switchblade, stiletto, short one, long one, double sided, or whatever knife you prefer, it's about to be 100% legal there. Rock on NH

PGNH scores another pro-Second Amendment victory | Pro-Gun New Hampshire
    Knife Rights - NH Governor Signs Knife Rights Bill into Law

(Can we do a direct exchange with some of their law makers and some of ours???:patriot:)
    Lynx Defense

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I really prefer fixed blades to folders.

I bought that Tops USA California Cobra that Jr Urbina had for sale with a bunch of other knives. Carry it in uniform, carry it out of uniform. It's a great little fixed blade knife with a kydex sheath.

***removed pic of knife***

Really Tops? That's fucking petty of you. Showing a knife off is free advertising.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    calco01.jpg

busted :-)

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    ...and please notice that they repealed the law. They didn't add exceptions to make it legal or a defense to prosecution or non-applicable if something else is met. The law is just strait up gone...TX law makers need to take note of that.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    My pocketknife is a Moore made in Matador, TX., ordinary three bladed, I don't intend to knife fight gangstas and thugs & zombies....Have something somewhat
    more lethal stuck somewhere when I go out into "people land" that speaks in a very loud voice and will put the hurt on evildoers ! I don't look for a gunfight or trouble of any kind and had just as soon live peaceably....But, if "The fit ever hits the shan", I know how quite well.....I have never shot a woman of any ethnic group, maybe saw a few that needed it but always let it slide....haha....

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I thought the switch blade and knife length thing was a federal issue not a state issue? Please correct me if I'm wrong because I honestly don't know.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I thought the switch blade and knife length thing was a federal issue not a state issue? Please correct me if I'm wrong because I honestly don't know.
    Somewhat true. It is my understanding that they are banned from interstate sale, importation, transporting across state lines and possession on federal property such as Indian lands, military installations, federal courthouses, etc.

Most everything else is either state or local. So it's not a all federal, or all state issue.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Somewhat true. It is my understanding that they are banned from interstate sale, importation, transporting across state lines and possession on federal property such as Indian lands, military installations, federal courthouses, etc.

Most everything else is either state or local. So it's not a all federal, or all state issue.
    Source?

Top Bottom