• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    You list three Sigs and one Glock. Going by my experience with both manufacturers, I would go with the Glock. A Glock will go bang every time you pull the trigger. I can't say the same for the Sigs I have owned.

My biggest mistake was buying a Compact Sig 1911 C3. It was by far the worst production pistol I have ever owned. It was a two toned model. I bought it based on it looks. That won't happen again.

I am a die hard 1911 guy. Have been since my Army days back in 1968. Current collection is around 21, I think. Haven't counted them in a while. I carry an OD Glock G19. Yes, I trust them that much.
    Gun Zone Deals

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    You list three Sigs and one Glock. Going by my experience with both manufacturers, I would go with the Glock. A Glock will go bang every time you pull the trigger. I can't say the same for the Sigs I have owned.

My biggest mistake was buying a Compact Sig 1911 C3. It was by far the worst production pistol I have ever owned. It was a two toned model. I bought it based on it looks. That won't happen again.

I am a die hard 1911 guy. Have been since my Army days back in 1968. Current collection is around 21, I think. Haven't counted them in a while. I carry an OD Glock G19. Yes, I trust them that much.

Different experience here. I have seven Sig 1911's. All have been flawless with a variety of ammo and mags. Excellent value.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I would get the sjg 1911 with the emperor scorpion

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom