• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Coach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2023
    Dallas
    You can “connect” on the first post. Unless of course if your only goal is to hawk a bunch of stuff. Pony up the $10 and stop wasting everybody’s time by jamming up the new posts with welcoming people to the forum who were here before you.
    Thanks Grump. Not hawking anything here. And I get the concern. Rules said 25 posts before you can connect. That's all. But I appreciate that you were actively monitoring the posts.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Welcome to Texas Gun Talk...................

I saw 18 notifications.......and thought wtf?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Welcome, Old Coach.

Guys, relax. Take him at his word that he's not hawking anything. It seems more likely that he's just trying to earn PM privileges so he can buy something.

Although, to be honest, it would have been nice if he had just ponied up the $10 for a paid membership.

Rough start, Old Coach, but know that lots of us faltered our first time here. I know I did. You can make up for it pretty easily by actually contributing to the forum and showing up at some of the get-togethers. Good luck in the future.

PS - The forum software generally doesn't give an account PM privileges until the next day after passing the post number threshold.

Top Bottom