New holster design

nelsonholsters

Nov 27, 2013
Hello there would it be acceptable to show some pictures and get some options on a new style holster im making.
I would like to show some pics but i don't want to come across as advertising so if its ok let me know and ill post a few.

F350-6

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
May 25, 2009
Probably gonna come across as advertising. Especially with the new join date, you not being in Texas, the low post count, etc. Why not shoot a moderator a PM and discuss sponsorship or rules? If you've got a great new product, it should sell well enough to pay for the sponsorship.

nelsonholsters

Nov 27, 2013
Probably gonna come across as advertising. Especially with the new join date, you not being in Texas, the low post count, etc. Why not shoot a moderator a PM and discuss sponsorship or rules? If you've got a great new product, it should sell well enough to pay for the sponsorship.
Just removed the signature as well, The reason i come to this forum is i have been sending alot to Texas and was going to get some idea from you folks. It seems you carry alot prettier holsters than we do here and i was just messing around with a few different styles.

But i do thank you fellows for the help.

nelsonholsters

Nov 27, 2013
Thats very nice, you do some good work my friend

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts