hBpGMKy.jpg
    Lynx Defense

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Shoot an attacking criminal with a .45 and no matter where they're hit they'll do 3 complete flips in the air before they come back down...ok, not really, but hey, 45's will kill their souls...honest injun.

My late Dad, then a US Army Air Corps Intelligence Officer, had gone to a PoW processing center in 1945 Germany to take custody of an important prisoner. While waiting in the main room, he saw an entering German soldier pull something from his pocket, and the M.P. Sergeant shot the PoW with a 1911. The PoW stepped aside and the bullet struck only his hand. The impact spun the man around twice and threw him to the ground. Your comment above reminded me of Dad's old War story. leVieux

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The man that sold my father my first .45, in 1976, literally told him that a .45 ball slug striking the tip of the pinkie would rip a man's arm off.

I was just a kid, standing there watching and listening, and it was a vital part of my life education to know that sometimes adults are completely full of shit. :)

Top Bottom