• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quicksilver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Plano
    Just moved from Ohio. Now live in Plano on Custer by Mcdermott

Thought i would find a more local forum. So what are some good gun shops/ranges around here.
    Also need to find a good gunsmith around. Forst one that is great with 1911's. second one that would be good to work on a old BAR hunting rifle.

Thanks
    Josh
    Military Camp

slammr

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Plano, Tx
    I am in Plano and member of Bullet Trap Shooting Range. If you want to try it out, I'd be glad to meet you there and let you shoot as my guest (reduced range fee for you). Membership is not required to shoot there, but you do pay higher range and rental fees. BT has a variety of rental guns, although you do have to purchase ammo from them for those at somewhat inflated prices.

I also shoot at the Garland Public Shooting Range (outdoors).

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Grayson County
    Hey, welcome. I can't direct you to a good gunsmith but I can direct you to a few good ranges. Another member mentioned Bullet Trap in Plano off of Highway 75.
    I recommend the Garland Gun Range (a bit of a drive, outdoor range, fairly inexpensive) and Target Master in Dallas near 635 and Jupiter. There's also Red River Firearms in Sherman (pistol-only 25yd range).
    Glad to have you here!

Top Bottom